Permanent – Full time
Is this the start of your Capital Law journey?
Capital is a thriving business; we are a commercial law firm and consultancy with headquarters in Cardiff and offices in London and Paris. Working with clients across the country and around the world, we have cultivated a distinctive organisation, delivering the highest quality services across the private, public, and third sectors. Our goal is to be exceptional, not only in the way we work but also in the combination of services we offer.
We are currently seeking a HR Data Insights Manager to join our HR Team here at Capital Law. As the firm’s HR Data Insights Manager, you will be responsible for managing the successful implementation and ongoing development of HR systems, and the go to person for data analysis, research, reporting and managing assigned projects through to completion. Projects and initiatives critical to compliant and effective HR operations, a growing business, and the attraction and retention of a high-performing workforce.
Supporting the evolvement of the HR function such that service delivery, talent, and technology are seamlessly integrated with HR strategy to create greater business value.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
- Leading and managing the implementation and ongoing development of HR Management Information System.
- Ensuring HR systems facilitate access to accurate data, key reporting, and compliance with regulations like GDPR.
- Developing HR management information reporting suite and maintaining a robust HR data bank.
- Conducting data analysis to identify trends and make recommendations across various HR metrics.
- Maintaining HR Dashboard/metrics and supporting effective HR business partnering.
- Managing projects supporting HR strategy and company growth, including retention and total reward strategy.
- Overseeing salary and benefits benchmarking and development of benefits schemes.
- Collating data and producing reports to track progress and make recommendations for improvement.
- Maintaining and develop HR policies, procedures, systems, and reporting.
- Addressing statutory and business-driven reporting requirements such as gender pay gap.
- Staying updated on industry best practices and legal developments, contributing to continuous improvement across the HR function.
What are we looking for from you?
- Minimum 3 years’ experience implementing and developing HR Management Information Systems.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in HR data analysis and reporting.
- Proficiency in developing and maintaining HR reporting suites and data banks.
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex HR projects/Successful oversight of projects from start to finish.
- Comprehensive understanding of HR policies and compliance.
- Experience in maintaining and improving HR systems and processes.
- Proven track record of working closely with senior HR leadership.
- Strong communication skills for supporting operational HR teams.
In return, we offer:
- flexible working: you will have the ability to work between home and the office as required.
- health and wellbeing: subsidised in-person and virtual yoga, wellbeing events and our ‘Time to Move’ scheme, offering colleagues time to simply get away from their desks.
- career development opportunities: we are a fast-growing and ambitious firm. We appreciate and value your ambition, too.
- excellent rewards and benefits: competitive pension scheme, comprehensive health plan, life assurance, option to buy/sell annual leave, recognition scheme, cycle to work scheme, 1x a week Chiropractor onsite, Chef onsite – free lunch on Mondays and Tuesdays, shower facilities onsite, regular social events, and lots more.
- a great location and working environment: Cardiff is a fantastic place to live and work. Our office, in the city centre, is right in the middle of it all, yet only a short drive from some of the best of the Welsh countryside.
“We are committed to maintaining an inclusive work environment that encourages equality and diversity. We treat all job applicants and colleagues fairly, irrespective of age, gender, disability, ethnicity, religion or any religious or cultural beliefs, marital status and civil partnership, sexual orientation, pregnancy, and maternity. Discrimination is not tolerated in our workplace.”
Here, we can be ourselves, succeed on merit, and grow with people from all walks of life.
NB. Capital Law operates a PSL and will recruit via this should Agency assistance be required.
If you are interested in applying to this role please click the ‘Apply Now‘ button, stating the role you wish to apply to, attaching a CV & Cover Letter to your email.