At Capital Law, we regularly advise Insolvency Practitioners across a wide range of issues and insolvency procedures:
- asset realisation, including the sale of businesses and assets from distressed/insolvent companies, whether by a “pre-packaged” sale or otherwise
- trading issues and advising on appointment validity and procedure
- proceedings for asset recovery, clawback (including transactions at undervalue and preferences), recovery of directors’ loans and unlawful dividends, and applications for injunctions to deliver up assets of the company/individual
- advising on retention of title, liens and other proprietary or trust claims
- landlord and tenant issues
- priority of claims – fixed and floating charges, expenses of the liquidation/administration, preferential claims etc.